Effective marriage and premarital counseling can help marriages function as a synergistic unit, which means the combination of members can be better as a whole than any single member as a part.
Take a picture of a couple, any couple, and they all have one thing in common, each one is different.
• Both individuals in a relationship are unique.
• Each one has their own challenges.
• Each person has their own way of thinking, feeling and behaving.
Marital difficulties are often struggles of differences and individuality. Improve your marriage. Learn how to:
• Resolve marital conflict
• Understand and deal effectively with couple differences
• Convert marital conflicts into opportunities for change
• Work together and decide together
• Build on current strengths or start over if necessary
• Bring the spark back into your marriage
• Experience the healing power of love and forgiveness
I am licensed, trained and experienced as a Marriage, Family and Child Therapist. What that means for you is that I am prepared to look at the members of your family individually and as a whole system. Each member of the family functions best when their individuality is an important part of the family, AND when they can eat, sleep, work and have fun together.
If you are anxious to reconnect with your spouse or make progress as a family, call or email me for availability. Dedicated to helping individuals and couples capture their strengths and build on their potential for a happier, healthier life!
Cameron Lorenc, Cameron Lorence, Cameron Lawrence, Colorado Springs, Marriage counseling, Marital Counseling, Couples counseling, Relationship counseling, marital conflict improve marriage, improve relationships, pre marital counseling, successful, effective, Licensed Marriage Counselor, happy marriage, Re-marriage, blended familes, marital discord, Divorce counseling